Monday, February 8, 2010

Opening An Own Counselling Practice What Can I Do With A MA In Social Work That I Can't Do With A MA In Community Counseling, And Vice Versa?

What can I do with a MA in Social Work that I can't do with a MA in Community Counseling, and vice versa? - opening an own counselling practice

It is my goal, my own practice of working with children and families and marriages, or work in an outdoor camp for young people at risk to open. My plan is to enter graduate school next fall, but I'm not sure what class I should try, in a position to achieve my goals. I know you can build your own practice with two scores to open, but I'm not sure what other things I had to do with the 2 degrees. Any help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Stiletto ball wedding. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator